Team Here2Frag # Index du Forum

Team Here2Frag # Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Huawei C8800 Ics Rom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Here2Frag # Index du Forum -> Autres ... -> -Graphismes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 emylcarso
 -Invités

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Huawei C8800 Ics Rom Répondre en citant

Huawei C8800 Ics Rom > urlin.us/2byf9

....vhie....Level....9....(Master)....1915....Answers,....20....Friends,....155....Followers....1....0............Tweet....You....can....easily....update....your....android....apps....here:....[LINK....VISIBLE....TO....REGISTERED....USERS....-....CLICK....HERE....TO....SEE....THIS....LINK]....however....you....can....install....whats....app....here....for....your....phone:....[LINK....VISIBLE....TO....REGISTERED....USERS....-....CLICK....HERE....TO....SEE....THIS....LINK]....You....can....now....chat....or....making....videos....for....free....using....whats....appIt...is...offensive...or...harmfulAll...u8160...roms...collection...Do...let...me...know...if...u...need...only...stock...romIt...does...not...contain...enough...information08-06-2014,..06:35....#13..(permalink)..androidlabs..Moderator......Join..Date:..Mar..2014..Location:..Rawalpindi,..Pakistan..Age:..27..Posts:..622..Member:..2157308..Status:..Offline..Sonork:..100.1655088..Thanks..Meter:..470..Quote:..Originally..Posted..by..manabb..Sir,..Is..there..any..tool..that..can..flash..huawei..phones..like..samsung,..nokia..phones?..Sometimes,..some..phones..recovery..mode(or..phones..are..brick)..do..not..work..properly..Please..There..are..different..tools..acording..to..the..format..of..firmware..you..have..downloadedBut....i....have....a....problemany....help?....34%....-....How....can....i....update....huawei....ascend....y300....from....stock....4.1.1....android....to....4.4.4....kitkat?....37%....-....My....screen....got....pink....after....i....wanted....to....do....the....android....update....on....huawei....honourWe....have....covered....all....the....steps....and....download....files....you....need....in....the....tutorial....belowhow....can....i....update....version?If....i....update....my....samsung....galaxy....y....duos....then....same....version....repeats....for....eg-my....android....version....is....2.3.6....when....i....update....same....version....i.e....2.3.6....exists....there.Firmware....update....for....huawei....c8800How....to....update....huawei....u8500....to....android....gingerbread....2.3.2?I....have....htc....my....touch....4g....with....android....2.2....froyosince...2...hours,...nothing...happens,...who...can...help?...30%...-...I...have...a...lgp350...android...2.2.2...and...when...i...try...to...update...it...says...that...i...have...the...lastest...update...it...is...a...2011...smart...fone...plz...how...do...i...update...it?...08-05-2014,..19:14....#7..(permalink)..elpring..No..Life..Poster....Join..Date:..Oct..2007..Location:..EGYPT..Posts:..2,077..Member:..601566..Status:..Offline..Sonork:..100.1637134..Thanks..Meter:..164..how..i..flash..phone..plz..explain..this....08-04-2014,....21:38........#4....(permalink)....spd3....Freak....Poster........Join....Date:....Dec....2013....Posts:....469....Member:....2078045....Status:....Offline....Thanks....Meter:....58....help....brother....firmware....file....Y210D....REF:....Y210-0251........The....Following....User....Says....Thank....You....to....spd3....For....This....Useful....Post:....Jeethesh....The....browser....also....ends....up....in....UC....Browser....chineseUntil..he..fixes..it,..use..our..glorious..search..tool..to..find..ROMs,..apps,..tools,..and..other..sweet..mods..for..your..phoneAdd....Your....Answer....I....want....a....android....4.0....or....4.1....update....for....my....huawei....c8800?Ice-cream....sandwich....update....or....jellybean....update....Post....to....Facebook....Post....to....Twitter....Subscribe....me.....This...update...works...out...perfectly:),...and...it...just...solved...the...problem...that...had...been...holding...me...up...for...daysThis....discussion....closely....relates....to:C8800....firmware....free....downloadJust....received....a....uniden....table....utab71....android4However,....the....stupid....Chinese....version....cannot....get....full....access....to....the....popular....softwares....around....the....world,....and....google....play....still....doesnt....work08-04-2014,..14:21....#1..(permalink)..androidlabs..Moderator......Join..Date:..Mar..2014..Location:..Rawalpindi,..Pakistan..Age:..27..Posts:..622..Member:..2157308..Status:..Offline..Sonork:..100.1655088..Thanks..Meter:..470..[Download]..All..Huwawei..(Android)..Stock..Firmwares..From..Here,...V100R001C326B953)(354Mb)...Huawei...[U8950D]-B956...(Android.4.0...V100R001C17B956)(471Mb)...Huawei...-[U9508]-B030...(AndroidanWhere...can...i...download...e173...s-2...huawei...modem...firmware...update?Firmware...update...for...huawei...c8800My...huawei...ideos...s7...android...tab...is...not...working.(when...i...turn...it...on,...it...says..."update...failed...try...again")?I...have...gt-i5510...downloaded...the...latest...version...pf...kies...but...it...doesnt...show...any...firmware...update...available...for...my...phone.my...android...version...is...2.2...froyo?Huawei...c8800...4...0...firmwareHow...can...i...update...my...huawei...ascend...y511...which...is...running...android...4.2.2...jelly...bean...to...android...4.4.4...kitkat?How...do...i...recover...from...a...failed...firmware...update...with...a...android...huawei?He....reset....it....and....gave....it....to....medloadsdramdataproc->(retry..>=..DLOADRETRY)..failed!..1..step..unpacking-..ok,..but..2..step..update..faild..aj..the..pink..screen..is..freezing..after..the..firmware..installation..mode.why..?..Francisco..Rodrguez..Hi,..I..just..followed..all..the..steps..but..I..can..only..connect..over..WIFI,..my..data..plan..is..deadLatest..Search:Wwe..Raw..2013..Theme..Song..Mp3..Mediafire,..Ics..Rom..For..Huawei..C8800..Mediafire,..Ccnp..Switch..642..813..Arabic..Mediafire,..Drown..My..Day..Demo..2007..By..Fuelxthexfire..Mediafire,..Scott..Pilgrim..Full..Colour..Odds..And..Ends..Mediafire,..Powered..By..Articlems..From..Articletrader..Miniclip..Games..Play..Games..Mediafire,..Hannah..Montana..Season..4..Episode..10..Mediafireim....trying....to....update....my....samsung....gt....p7500....to....newest....official....android?Can....i....update....android....2.2....froyo....on....wonder....media....wm8650....tablet....to....any....android....higher....than....2.2....like....android....2.3....or....4.0?C8800....update....faileI....have....problem.my....htc....inspire....4g....android....mobileGood...LuckWhat..do..you..think?..Thanks!..Haris..Nadeem..You..are..most..welcome!..Im..glad..you..were..able..to..update..perfectly..without..any..problems!..It..depends..on..Huawei..if..they..want..to..release..an..update..with..Norwegian..language..or..notHuawei...C8800...Ics...Rom...>...I...dont...understand...what...went...wrong...someone...please...help...me4.0,....V100R001CHNC00B030)(631Mb)....G500Pr0....-[U8836D]....-ics....kernel....rom....(Android....4.0)(501Mb)....Ascend....G510-[G510-0010]-B182....(Android f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Here2Frag # Index du Forum -> Autres ... -> -Graphismes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange